Membership entitles you to:
- Attend and vote in our AGM’s – members input into the programming and running of the organisation is welcomed and encouraged.
- Submit in the Annual Members Show and be eligible to summit for curated exclusive members exhibition opportunities.
- Use of Catalyst Equipment when available.
- Join an online database with links to your website.
- The use of our new resource room with wifi, staff on hand for critical opinion and access to Catalyst’s extensive archive of books, videos, dvd’s and assorted paraphernalia.
Catalyst continues to:
- Offer support to artists at all stages of their careers
- Provide advice when sought and facilities when necessary to all our members
- Seek opportunities for our members and share any perks we can muster
You can pay your fee through PAYPAL in the donate link below or you can pay it in person in the gallery. We would also like to stipulate that the membership fee is not binding to the suggested fee. Any amount over and above the suggested minimum will be gladly and gratefully accepted.
We will only use your address to send you updates from the mailing list that you have joined. Your address will not be added to any other lists, shared with any other parties or used to send you unsolicited mail.
Catalyst Arts is a registered charity NI28068